Saturday 25 April 2015

5 Product Face: Spring Edition

We all have them days when we are running  late or we just can't be bothered  to do makeup but still want to look presentable. Here are five quick products to use on the go!

This Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer is great! It has great full coverage and you can get away with this with no other face makeup at all, its also very easy to blend in! No matter what I always need to powder, the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder is my holy grail, it sets my makeup all day and despite the name it still shows the glow of other products through.

Now I have quite full eye brows, but if yours aren't and you feel the need to, then fill them babies in, I would recommend a tinted brow mascara. The Soap & Glory double sided eye shadow pencil is great as they blend very easily and don't budge after you have finished working with the product. I like  to put the lighter colour in my inner corner to make me look more awake. And sometimes if I have extra time I run the brown along my lash line, for my lashes to appear fuller and thicker. Mascara for me is vital, I love having definition in my lashes and volume, it makes me appear more awake and presentable. I always feel no matter how much makeup you are wearing a lip colour always makes you look like you have put more effort in when you haven't. I am really enjoying the Collection Cream Puff lip cremes. The colours compliment my skin tone and they are very affordable.

I hope you now know quick and easy products to use for effortless (but looks like you have put the effort in) makeup, obviously these don't apply to everyone and you can take out and include what you like, this is just what I use when I am in a rush. Much love,  Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment