Monday 13 April 2015

My Top 5 Lipbalms

Hi everyone! Sorry for being a bit late for the blog,post and doing another 'Top 5' I swear next weeks blog post will be more um 'exciting' haha. Anyway I am a massive lover for lip balms so I thought I should let you know my favorites if you are looking for some good lip,balms. Lets get started.

I'm starting with a product from the body shop that is quite well known by a lot of people, The Born Lippys, I have the strawberry flavor, I mainly love these simply because the taste and smell is soo good and also adds a lovely, gloss, red tint to your lips whilst being hydrating. This retails at around £2-£3 I can't remember which one.

Next up is the Burts Bees replenishing lip balm, I recently just used up the mango one I cant remember the name but I really enjoyed that one, so I decided to get another one. Again these are really hydrating and leaves my lips nice and soft. The only thing I don't like about the pomegranate one is that fact it tastes of plants, it's odd but you get used to it these retail at £3.50, quite pricey but worth it.
Now I have Carmex, very simple and use by a lot of varieties of people. If you suffer with sore lips this will do the trick as soon as you apply it tingles on your lips and you can feel it working. This doesn't really taste of anything which is good. This retails at £2.69.



THESE ARE MY FAVORITE! Haha, I am totally in love with the Nivea Lip Butters, they come in a variate of flavors and scents, and the moisture stays on for a really long time, and they are just very pleasant to have on your lips and apply. These retail at £1.50 so very affordable and are perfect!
Now I show you the (Malin+Goetz) lips moisturizers, I have seen reviews on these, a lot of people don't like them but a lot of people do, so it is very mixed opinion but in my opinion I really like these, the original does not have a flavour or smell, but they just really norish your lips, they are quite heavy so I prefer to use these at night and wake up with the softest lips ever! These are quite expensive at £10, but this brand is so lovely and their products always work nicely on me.

Okay so that wraps up everything for today, I will talk to you all next week! Question of the week, what is your favorite lip balms?

2 comments:

  1. This a a great blog. I tend to get very dry lips and I totally agree with this list. Haha I recently cut open a Carmex tube just to get the final drop out. Loved this post xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that really means a lot to me thank you so much! Carmex lip balms are incredible, haha! Much love xx

      Delete