Sunday 19 April 2015

Spring Essentials 2015

Hey everyone! Today I am doing a collab on my blog which is something I haven't done before! The collab is with a lovely blog titled, www.alittlebitofsassy.blogspot.com, she has done a 'Spring Essentials' too, so  check it out! Okay lets get started. If you would like full on reviews on any items then just ask.

Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturizer

I always feel like switching up to a lighter moisturizer in Spring is better for me because then it suits my skin type!
The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Fragrance Mist

Perfect rosey scent for Spring! Light and fun.

Boots Extracts Mango Body Butter

Moisturizing your body is just as important as your face.


Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer

Don't want to be sweating off that makeup, no no! Haha

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation

Light and dewy, defiantly for Spring!


Left 'Models Own Scented' nail polish in  the shade 'Grape Juice'
Right 'Barry M' nail polish in the shade 'Mint Green'

Best time to wear pastel shades!

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipgloss in the shade 'Afternoon Tea'

The formula of these lip glosses are insane

Left 'Revlon Lip Butter' in the shade 'Sweet Tart'
Right 'Revlon Lip Butter' in the shade 'Candy Apple'

Like lipsticks but not as heavy and are very creamy and moisturizing

Eos lip balm in 'Strawberry Sorbet'

Perfect for Spring to me!

Hope you all enjoyed, I didn't want to do any full on reviews, I just wanted this to be a more photographic version, hope you don't mind, speak to you all soon! QOT; Whats your Spring Essential for 2015? x

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I loved seeing your spring essentials! I really want to try a body butter. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much! you should defiantly try one, I reccomend boots extracts or soap & glory!💗

      Delete
  2. Hi, I like your blog!
    check out myne http://thoughtsbyliv.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete