Saturday 4 April 2015

My Top Five Drugstore Products


Hello everyone today I am going to be going through my personal five favorite things from the drugstore, maybe you are reading this and you are stuck of what to get and what is good, or maybe you are just reading in curiosity. All these products are all under £10 which is great! Anyway I hope you enjoy and this helps you in some way, enjoy!

 I will just start by saying that these aren't in ranking order. So first I have Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation this is one of my favorite foundation. This foundation is medium coverage, so it covers blemishes, but still gives you a beautiful natural, glow to your skin, whilst still looking like skin, brilliant for school or work. It states it lasts for 25 hours which I don't personally think is true, because who wear their face makeup over night? But this does have an incredible staying power, and once I get back from a day out I can still see a flawless, natural, glowing finish. This foundation retails at £6.99


  You have probably all heard about the Sleek Contour Kit as it is incredible. I don't think it has the best staying power on me, prehaps I need to use a primer, I don't know but despite that it has a really pigmented contour which is completely matte, so brilliant for creating shadows on the cheek bone and also is accompanied by a darling highlight, this highlight makes my skin look so healthy and radiant. This retails at £6.49.
 This is an old favorite, I have been using this liquid liner for two years and nothing can compare although L'Oreal Super liner is a close tie. This is the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Felt Pen. I love this because the nib is incredibly tiny (0.4mm!), so makes being accurate an easy job. This lasts all day with an intense black look and does not smudge, although if you have watery eyes you may experience this. This retails at £5.99.
If you are a fan of Zoella, like myself, you will obviously heard of this gorgeous lipstick, Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in the famous shade 107, obviously they have much more shades but this is in no doubt my fave! These lipsticks leave your lips feeling so moisturized, yet you can feel it will last. If you are not eating or drinking, then you wont have to re-apply but of course if you are you may need to touch up after eating or drinking! I love how pigmented these lipsticks are and how creamy they feel and the easy application of them. These retail at £5.49.
Lastly I have again another classic, Maybelline New York Rocket Volum' Express. This is my holy grail mascara and goes perfectly over the top of Maybelline New York Mega Plush Mascara, they create the perfect combo, but this on it's own is just as fab. I only need a few coats and I have voluminous, non clumpy and long lashes. I would defiantly recommend to get this!


So that is the end of  this blog post, don't forgot to comment and share my blog with your friends! Give me some good ideas of blog posts you would like to see next time, bye for now! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment